Sunday, September 25, 2005

learning to grow thru obstacles..

suddenli realise i have too many commitments.. though i haf to say tt i like to do all these tings.. jus tt i duno how to balance yet.. its rewarding but at the same time, its tiring and very trying.. sigh.. realli need God to pull me thru this cos im failing to see the light at the end of the tunnel

sometimes i realli wonder if it is worth it spending my energy like this.. anyhow.. i silentli submitted all my dear sisters to the Lord, praying that one day they will taste and see for themselves that God is reali much better than i can explain..

however, today left me drained and wondering if im alone in all these.. at the end of the day.. i realise one thing: being faced with opposition means tt wat im doing is rite.. tts why the evil one bothers to make me depressed.. so im jus waiting to see GOd's glory out of all these.. yay!! thanks to my darling bee.. haha for encouraging me n helping me to see the positive side of stuff.. thanks my dear..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home