Tuesday, September 27, 2005

frenship

was talking to filoi abt frenships.. i realise i haf problems with trust actuali.. maybe tts the reason why i havent had lasting frenships.. or is it because i hafen had lasting frenships tts why i find it hard to have a long-term hope for frenships?

wateva it is, its depressing to hear pple say: "o im gonna meet my pri sch fren today!" when the most lasting fren i had was from sec sch.. n until now im still hesitant to call someone my best fren.. sigh sometimes i find it hard to commit to frenships cos i dun think it will last and i dun wanna get hurt after all that effort.. i haf to say i tried la.. tried to maintain frenships b4.. but in the end, almost 80% of those frenships ended after sch ended.. sigh.. so does this prove tt im rite?

telling me to love pple is fine i guess.. but im still afraid of getting hurt in the end.. this love doesnt jus refer to bgr tho.. refers to every kind of frenship.. frens, i haf.. but frens tt last, very few.. is it jus cos my expectations r too high??

for those who are still reading this.. thanks for listening to me getting all depressed n all.. haha hope i dint scare anyone off=p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. I've found that the older *ahem* you get, the harder it is to make/retain your friends..so lor. Could be a universal problem here (using a sample population of ..er..2, hee). My best frnd is from my sec sch, and already I think it's quite a miracle..:S anyways.. chin up ya? you've got one Super-Power-Double-Strength-Long-Lasting friend..just look up..:)

Bee

Thu Sept 29, 12:28:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home