Tuesday, May 30, 2006

this is nt a depressing blog.. its jus grace ranting random tots..

im tired, im sad, im angry, im disappointed, im refueled, im inspired, im hopeful, im happy, im focused..

= confused.

i can sense the tiredness creeping up to me.. like something waiting in the shadows of my room, for me to turn off the lights so they can come n overwhelm me. thanks.

so many things i wanna do, so many i hope i can do, so many i noe i cant do, so many i noe i shouldnt do. its never easy to be human, let alone be an alien in this world. sometimes i cant help but feel lonely.. like im the onli person around. voices jus float all over but i still feel empty after all these.. i think i realli need more of God.. i need to feed more on his word.. reading once in a while is not enuff to sustain me liao..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home