Sunday, October 02, 2005

tired

i haf to admit, after so many weeks of pdl, i am indeed feeling tired. not tired of doing this, but tired physically and emotionally. every sunday is like going to battle, rushing here and there, from one ministry to another, having to switch mentally and all.. sigh.. tiring. everyone has their own expectation of u.. plus my own expectations.. enough to kill me. my heart is so much with the sheep that i think of them all the time, thinking of ways to help them grow n all.. its encouraging to see them grow but sometimes it jus takes a toll on my energy level.. however i am still very very grateful, for the Lord has been faithful

throughout the week, God has shown me many little encouragements. of cos.. the tests were bad but i managed to guess them at least!! haha not anyhow write one answer but really think abt it and make 'intelligent' guesses.. haha how intelligent? we will find out when i get my papers back but at least i dun feel sad or regret anything because God helped me to study well this week.. honestly this is one of the rare times i can say i am very very very busy. had to prepare for tests, teach math, prepare for pdl n even to try n figure out wat im supposed to do for retreat. 3 tests in a week and i onli had a week to study for all. 2 days to prepare for soci, one day for genes n econs each.. considering tt i m 50% blur for econs, i m really surprised at how GOd puts my frens ard me to help me with it. people offered to lend me notes, people sit with me to explain stuff to me.. wow.. amazing how God works. so little time yet every min was well spent. i did not finish studying but surprisingly i managed to trust n do my best.. easy to say but hard to do i noe.. but thank God, this week was a learnign week on how to do jus tt.. i really am on all fours worshipping God. no matter what the results, i jus wanna thank GOd and to Him be the glory. no matter how tired i am, i will still trust that God is in charge n i cant destroy His plan..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home