Sunday, June 04, 2006






its easy to de-rail when u travel too fast. so when u cant slow down, the next best thing is to pray real hard. so many expectations to meet. sometimes i wish i could choose to be blind for awhile, deaf for a while.. or at least haf a heart of stone - cold n un-emotional. if we could ctrl + Z in life, i think no one would move on cos we'll all be too busy undoing our mistakes.

sometimes God surprises u with unexpected stuff.. n u jus cant help but smile n thank God. its these little joys tt keep me going. thanks to all u darlings out there (guys n gals alike) for bringing little joys to my life. i thank you from the bottom of my heart.

im such a proud person, im unworthy of ur love or ur blessings, but u keep pouring ur love on me.. so much that i cant help but overflow n pour tt love onto others around me. i noe im not worthy to keep tt love of urs. all i ask is tt u never let me run dry, so tt i can always love everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home