Sunday, July 23, 2006

let me begin by describing my most memorable fall:

this happened on saturday. we were at Pulau Ubin. started off as a wonderful day. i was actually getting high about the boat ride. then during the game. my wonderful JY decided to tell me to take the chance. go ahead, glide, no need to walk down the slide. ok. so there i went. down the slope. couldnt turn in time.

gracey wasey sat on a bike. gracey wasey decided to glide. gracey wasey couldnt turn down the slope. so over the handle bars and face on the ground.

haha so ya. landed face down into the ground. my new specs got scratched. my face has so many scratches. my legs hands and knees got scratched. but thank God! not much bleeding. no broken nose (which is amazing cos my entire nose got scratched). after i got up. i just couldnt stop laughing. really must thank God. cant imagine what would have happened if i did not brake in time and crashed into the tree.

but this trip to Pulau Ubin was great. fruitful (according to JY). brought back 2 durians which we picked up while cycling. had 2 casualties. n of cos. i realized that i have so many lovable people around. with JY n ZX taking turns to keep an eye on me cos i take realy long to start cycling. with Jerm n Ruth taking fighting to give me tissue when i fell. yups. was indeed fun. thanks yall. will remember this day (and the fall) for life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home