Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I believe I can't be the first person to be asking this...

Was strolling to the training room, thinking I still have 5 min before training starts... Thought I'd just go in early and "chope" a computer terminal first...

walked in, the lights were off, and there was a lady standing at the board writing: "competency test"

That's not my class! So I wondered if I went to the wrong room... But the announcement board outside says Room 3.8! So the lady suggested that I check with the customer service counter downstairs.

"Hi, I'm supposed to go for this training course, and the board says that it is at room 3.8. But I just came down from there and there is another event going on there. Could you help to check if the rooms for my class has changed?"

"Oh, the board says 3.8? Let me check my hardcopy records."

"Actually, my class is supposed to start at 9am and it is now 9am. You mean no one has come to ask you this question? I can't believe I'm the first person to be asking this.."
(irritated look)

-after a phone call-

"Oh, my colleague has informed me that your class is still going on, but it is not a morning class, but an afternoon class."

-awkward silence, face turns red, mumbles a "thank you", and runs away...

---------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe I did this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home