Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wierd

Was on the train today, on my way to work, and my stomach started producing gastric again... So I took out my opaque waterbottle (with milk)and wanted to drink some milk to stop the growling..

Then lo and behold, some weird old auntie sitting on the privileged seat started waving to me.. and she motioned to me that drinking is not allowed on the trains... wah!!! felt so pissed off!!! Why is she so kapoh!!! Now I can't say I did not know that you can't drink on the trains. And I had to suffer gastric the whole trip to work..

What happened next? I just gave her a pissed off look, kept my bottle and looked away. Did not look at her after that throughout the trip... Angry.

Why can't people eat sweets and drink water from their water bottle on trains? It is necessary for pple with motion sickness and pple who are just thirsty!!! This is even stricter than the Primary Schools... ugh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home