Sunday, January 22, 2006

everything is permissible, but not everything is beneficial

i need to find my focus soon; where my calling is n to ignore everything else. im driving myself crazy trying to do everything n hoping in everything.

sometimes i think staying single is good.. helps pple focus on God and there are no extra burdens.. but in a world where getting attached is a trend.. i wonder which route i will take.. sometimes we may noe we need to trust God but its hard not to wonder... is there something wrong with me?

shall keep my post short n sweet.. for myself to reflect on.. since no one realli cares to leave any comments or listen to me any longer

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will pray for you now... God will show you His way..

Mon Jan 23, 08:44:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEy!!! not everybody dont care!!!
hahaha.. how're you?! hanging there? barely hanging there?
find your strength in God. though it is easier said than done. the knowledge of it is in continuous pursuit. and being single is good!!! hahahaha..

Tue Jan 24, 10:49:00 am  
Blogger nawecarg said...

haha ya gal.. thanks!! miss hafing u in class

Tue Jan 24, 03:24:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home