Wednesday, December 28, 2005

fatigue

christmas party was great. i had fun n my frens had fun too. i guess we should do more of this. haha. God is really amazing too. without Him, nothing is possible.

finalli. christmas is over. i guess i can finalli get some rest. im undergoing fatigue. mood's been going crazy, swinging up n down in a matter fo seconds. n schools gonna start soon. wow. bidding is in a few days n i still hafen decided wat i wanna do.

Lord, i realli need u.. everything has been going wrong n i've lost my sense of direction. i need u in my life. i need u to show me the way.

finalli.. my body has decided to take a strike.. stomach flu.. hafen had tt for more than a yr n every time i get flu its after a period of insufficient sleep=x. God has His strange way of getting me to stop overstretching myself i realise.. haha.. had to sleep the whole day today..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home