Sunday, January 08, 2006

wateva it takes

haf been feeling a little upset for very long.. as some alreadi noe by now.. had a little chat with vincent yesterday.. n i realise one of hte reasons why i haf been feeling like this.. i haf lost focus. yes indeed, i wanna go sbc.. n i feel like im in nus cos im underage for sbc.. but i haf forgotten tt my God is a god of all tings, including all aspects of my life. so i haf to learn to do everyting with Him in mind. in nus i can learn alot abt people n how the world is like.. n i can take it as a training loh..

also i haf lost focus in church n im grateful for tt chat with joel.. reminded me tt my purpose in nlc is to get trained up.. so i haf to do everyting - no matter how small i may tink the task is. all leaders get trained from small tasks.. moses was a normal shepherd b4 he actually led the israelites outta egypt, david was a small soldier b4 he became king etc etc.. so i will do wat a promised God a few yrs ago.. i will be faithful in all tings, small or big, and do my best for the Lord. onli when i look to God will i find joy in all tt i do.. very grateful to all u who haf lent me ur ears eyes wateva.. haha n thanks for all ur prayers.. pls remind me whenever i lose focus k? thanks thanks thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home