Tuesday, January 24, 2006

im supposed to say smth nice here.. hmm

haha i've been getting so many pple asking why my blog is so depressing.. hmm my answer: normally when i blog its when im depressed.. so ya.. =p

actually not everything is bad loh.. honestly, tho sch is very very tiring.. i love it.. im doing wat i like.. or at least my modules interest me.. i may not know exactly wats going on but its very interesting.. n im learning so tts very impt to me.. n i haf lecturers who really love teaching.. admire their passion.. very grateful to God for choosing my modules for me.. He still noes me best

for those of u who r worried for me.. i've decided to make certain changes to my perspective.. shall not wallow in misery.. will make decisions regarding my service n not do everything n tire myself out.. pastor richard is right.. my calling isnt jus in church.. sch is also my calling.. i haf to make sure i excel in all aspects to glorify God: sch, family, frenships, character, church etc.

forgive me if i seem to tell yall less abt myself.. i need to listen more n tok less..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home