Monday, June 12, 2006

presenting...

i've heard too many comments that i should go cut my hair=D so ya.. decided to cut it.. hafen had such short hair since i was a few mths old.. hafen had such short fringe since a few mths old either.. haha a little drastic dun u think? i jus went in n told the hairdresser i wanted a change n snip! all tt long hair gone! haha covered the floor.. but until now when i look in the mirror i cant see myself.. hehe.. for those of u who haf not seen me.. im sorry.. blogspot doesnt let me upload my latest foto.. hehe so all i can say is tt when u see me.. hold ur jaw.. haha cos i wont be surprised if u start screaming n all.. even my mom's jaw fell.. haha n she hates my new hairstyle. doesnt look like me anymore.. hehe talk abt getting refreshed huh;)

was watching my mom sleep this morning.. realized smth.. my mom is growing old. kinda scared me a bit.. used to think of her as superwoman. wanted to be like her all along, strong in character, persevering, trusting, long suffering.. now i look at her n i cant help but feel like im gonna lose her soon.. one of hte two pillars in my life.. its an irony when i think of how in the past i used to hate her so much.. used to make her angry everyday.. now i feel afraid to lose her. i noe its inevitable but i still feel the fear.. sigh i think im getting old too..

was sick the past two days.. couldnt really get out of bed or move much.. was getting worried abt today n the "party".. cos im hte onli leader left.. but hey i guess GOd really really loves me.. once again he has answered my prayers.. the pain is gone!! everyone say: thank God! yup.. so i can finally go to ruthie's house for hte party.. hope everyone can feel more open about sharing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home