Friday, January 04, 2008

funny things at the end of 2007

its 2008 already! feel so old. anyway quite a few funny things happened to me.

first. had a girls outing (finally) in december! haha. the kind we only have once a year. thanks angela for organizing! but anyway we had breakfast at macs before going to sentosa. and i was happily eating my burger and then decided to eat my hashbrown. i picked it up and realized that it had already been bitten into. so i stared for very very long, then i looked across at my sister. "did you eat my hashbrown?". and she gave me a horrible stare. so ya, not her. then i asked ruth who was beside me. then i got a frantic "no! no! no!". but i kinda tot it was her, since she likes to trick me. so i kept pushing her and she kept saying no.

then my sis - "but i saw you eat your hashbrown before eating your burger!"

until now i still cant remember whether i ate it or not. sigh.

second. on 30th dec, my mom wanted to go perm her hair and i kinda decided to accompany her since i'm so free. and of cos, trim my hair and get her to pay. haha. so i went down after church. went in, sat down. watched them get started on my mom. then i started looking at the posters and my mom, for some strange reason, tot i wanted to perm my hair. so when the stylist asked if i wanted to perm, she suggested that i get a perm! they both agreed on this pic on the poster and it looked fine. so me being me, just went along with it.

think i've given quite a few pple heart attacks along the way. its just too different huh. hahahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home