Tuesday, October 16, 2007

you look so repulsive. everytime i look at you, your face changes. but no matter how many times i look at you and no matter how many different ways you look, you still look ugly. all these years you have chosen to hide your face from me. why do you want to reveal yourself to me? is it because you know that i cant shun away from you? is it because you know that i have to accept you no matter what?

i'm tired.. to say the least. woodbridge, here i come.

i'm starting to discover what is slightly below the ice berg. i am afraid of the future. afraid of the uncertainties, and the certainties. afraid of underperforming. i'm trying to get all i want, but i am unable to. i want to do alot, but cant do them.

i need smth to look forward to everyday. i need someone to support me without asking for anything in return. i need him to be there all the time without me having to worry about adding my burdens onto his. i really need you, Lord.

my sincere apologies to all. i will need to totally cut off from the internet. so this includes facebook, messenger, blog etc. have mercy on me and update me when you see me or thru sms ya?

oh and in case you were wondering, the first paragraph refers to our darling REALITY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home