Tuesday, September 11, 2007

blur queen stikes again.

i graduated from ACJC in 2005, after taking my A'levels in 2004. when i went to work in 2005, i did not have to apply for the job so i suppose i must have kept my certificates somewhere in my cupboard. recently, i suddenly needed to know my a level results and i started looking for my cert. and of cos, i did not find it.

while i was trying to recall where i put my a level cert, i realize i dun remember how my cert looks like, the colour, the words and so on. then to make things worse, i don't remember collecting my cert!! so my conclusion was-i did not collect my cert. i cant believe i am so blur la.. after 3 years then i realize i did not collect my very important certificate! i'm so going to get scolded by the admin staff..

sweet ruth went to help me ask the acjc office if they might still have my cert and they said yes. so after school today, i went to acjc to collect my cert. went in, squeezed thru the whole mob of acjc students trying to correct their cca records, then asked if i could collect my cert. they asked me to go in, showed me to a row of boxes and asked what class i was from. i felt so embarassed when i told them i was from a long time ago.. hahaha.. ok so she told me to write down my name, class and year i graduated in. it took me almost 10 minutes to recall which year i graduated in.. imagine that.. then i finally remembered and passed the paper to the administrator. she took another 20 to 25 minutes to try to locate my cert.

after waiting for what seemed like an eternity (it really took very long, i was starting to play with the fishes in the fish tank), she came out looking angry: girl, i think you better go and check carefully before you come and make me waste my time ah. i cant find your cert you know.

-silence- i really did not know how to react.. haha i just stared at her like she had some ugly spot on her face, then started asking a range of strange questions.. haha on my way home, i was praying so hard and asking God where i could have placed my cert. cos if i really lost my cert, i'll be in alot of trouble.

so i came home, feeling rather perplexed. then for some strange reason, opened my glass cupboard. lo and behold, the cert just appeared before my eyes.

go figure the rest of the story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home