Wednesday, July 30, 2008

silly pre-set blogskins

argh. can't believe i lost all my blog addresses and tag boxes! can someone pls show me how to put them back? and do leave your blog address in my comment box when you can k? so that i can link you back. *hehe* thanks.

really wanna go overseas eh. looked at my friends' photos and i really hope i was there too. for now, i wanna go to Australia!! *haha*. just love the scenery there, and the cold weather. wonder how much it'll cost though.

for those who don't know yet, i'm working part time now. so i've two jobs. tuition, and dental assistant. busy, stressful, but it's kinda nice. i think i'm really blessed. before this job, i was thinking of doing human resource in the medical field after i graduate, and through this job, i got to talk to my bosses and colleagues, and now, i'm even more sure that this option is viable. yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home