Friday, October 07, 2005

cold

sitting in the library now.. i think this is the first time im in here alone.. haha very productive.. did draft 2 for my essay.. hopefully there is enuff info to finish my essay by the dateline..

im very very sleeepy.. slept at 2 last nite.. also dunno why.. couldnt sleep.. anw.. woke up at 615 today.. haha was late for lect. wat a nice start.. now.. after being in here for 3 hrs.. its time to move to macs n haf a "good" dinner.. haha n i onli haf 15 min for dinner loh.. how wonderful..

someone jus told me smth abt someone i noe today.. not exactli gossip.. but i also dunno why i let myself dwell into the info.. i noe its definiteli true cos my fren dint exactli judge tt person.. jus a remark.. but i think it kinda hurt me.. cos i suddenli realise tt the person has been lying to me.. sigh.. sometimes when u dun haf the info, u wish u had it.. wish u knew wat exactli was going on.. but when u finali get the info.. u realise u realli dun wanna noe anything.. but too late... o well.. i guess its time to let go.. dun let such pple affect me anymore.. im tired of letting my emotions get affected.. cost me so many sleepless nites n so much tears.. all im asking of God now is the strength to go on.. n let go.. sometimes when pple hurt u.. u jus haf to learn to let go.. forget it n dun let it affect u.. cos its pointless.. as if the person noes ur hurt.. hmmzz

1 Comments:

Blogger Fiona L. said...

hey... if it is what i think you are hurting about... he really is not worth sleepless nights about...
really... why do girls fall for the bad boys? what appeals them? its soo weird... but hey... stop worrying everyting... seize the day.. live life like there's no tomorrow... carpediem.

Sat Oct 08, 11:24:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home