Friday, December 09, 2005

declared in public

o ya forgot to mention. i've finalli made my desire to serve full time known to the congregation n pastors, during the altar call. i dunno if i did the right ting to make it known because this may mean tt i will have much more work from now on. the future seems so exciting yet scary.

i was asked to think why i wanna serve full time. i've tot of it but suddenli im filled with doubt. is my reason strong enuff to keep me going? i haf so much to learn, i duno if my character is suitable to serve full time also. sigh. i noe i shouldnt doubt, but its a fact tt some pastors quit after they complete their degree in theology, while some pastors turn out totalli horrible cos they became pastors for selfish purposes. i dun wanna be like tt. pray for me pls pple=p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, you made the right choice. I don't think i've the courage to do it. Way to go Grace da jie!:D
Love you to bits too!(:
<33 jas

Fri Dec 09, 05:55:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home