Sunday, November 13, 2005

happy birthday to me!

Today is my birthday!! Last teen birthday of my life.. after this, im a “ty”.. o well=p older can be good too, provided I grow up..

Actually this yr I seriousli have no mood or intention to celebrate my birthday.. I kinda told a lot of pple my birthday is coming, but I guess tt’s also cos I was telling myself its coming, but I dint feel like it.. however, this weekend is really a surprise. On sat, harsh n matt schemed n all to make meet me n give me a surprise party. Very very touched. Harsh smsed me to meet them at 4.30pm so they can come at 4pm to plan the surprise.. haha but lo n behold, I read the sms wrongly n turned up at 4. they were all so shocked to see me n matt had to bluff me abt going to the toilet jus to get my “cake” ready n harsh had to sneak off to get my flowers.. –blush- dint mean to read the sms wrongly la=] anw we went to eat at “out of the pan” and while we were “waiting” for my other frens, the waiter brought a brownie cake for me n they all sang birthday song for me. Thanks guys, really appreciate all ur effort.. haha n of cos thanks to friendster for reminding my frens for me=p glad I got to meet n catch up with y’all*^_^*

Then after tt I carried my large bouquet of flowers to my granny’s n surprised everyone.. haha they forgot its my birthday cos as usual, I decided to keep my birthday quiet.. kinda got a scolding from them after they all ‘disappeared’ to novena square to get me cake n present>< so sweet.. haha but paiseh la.. trouble all of them.. but haha I got tricked into getting a candle tt was pushed all the way into the cake with my teeth n of cos.. wat else could happen but have my face smashed into the cake.. hehe surprisingly, everyone in the family still ate the cake.. yuck.. =p

Sat nite was the hardest. My dad smsed me happy birthday from india n I jus had to break down. Really worry for him with all tt flood n all.. n he also has to spend both my birthday n his overseas n away from his family. I noe both him n my mom miss each other. Pray he comes home safe. Anw ya so many people sms me happy birthday at 12mn.. haha suddenli when I check my phone, so many smses appear. Really cool u noe.. some of those who send me birthday wishes were people I dint expect knew when my birthday was.

Today was really beyond expectation. Suddenly after service, richard announced both joel n my birthday.. wow how he knew it was my birthday I do not know.. but it was very embarrassing la=p then so many pple in church said happy birthday to me. How on earth did they noe tt today is my birthday?? Hmm anw ya I received lots of presents today.. cute ones funny ones, touching ones, practical ones (which im alreadi using) n weird ones tt I suppose I need a certain special occasion to use. Haha. Today after fellowship, joel went on stage n announced tt ihonor gonna start smth new, tt is someone is gonna go n tell everyone smth abt their fav hymn every week. Somehow I really tot they gonna start smth new.. haha then by some weird ‘coincidence’, piggy was reading the hymnal n he got called up to share abt his fav hymn: amazing grace. Still, I dint suspect anything.. haha then he started saying all kinds of silly things that kinda meant me.. then hannah appeared from the fire escape staircase (poor gal) *hehe* n they all sang happy birthday.. paiseh – yes, but very very touching.. so I cried n joy cried too.. *hehe* wat a day.. then when I tot it has all ended, hannah pulls out some present from a whole list of pple.. haha it was the dress tt I was soooo eager to buy=] we went to eat carl’s junior a few weeks ago n the gals tried on dresses for fun.. then I fell in love with this pink barbie doll dress.. then when I went to the toilet, some of them went to get the dress.. n I dint suspect anything at all!!! O man.. blur grace.. but blur is good.. haha I get lots of surprises..

Wanna say a berry berry big THANK YOU to all u who have made this day sooo special!! Realli touched n all.. yall made me cry so much this year.. n thanks for all the cream on my face –stares- but hey.. im ok as long as its once a yr.. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home