Tuesday, November 08, 2005

pain!!!

argh!!! my back realli hurts!!! stupid back.. soooo stiff n painful..cant sleep can move properly.. argh i need the sinseh.. but no time leh=/ sigh.. my neck jus cracked.. ouch... shall go back to exercising soon.. hahha

why is everyone's birthday in the same mth??? a person like me who doesnt save much has a big hole in her pocket!!! sigh.. my ang bao money all gone liao.. n i still hafen bought 3 pple's bday present.. sian.. forgive me if i cant afford getting u a present=/

2 Comments:

Blogger Fiona L. said...

haha.. i dont care... cut down on the others and put more into mine!!
hahahahahaha

Wed Nov 09, 09:10:00 pm  
Blogger Fiona L. said...

haha.. i dont care... cut down on the others and put more into mine!!
hahahahahaha

Wed Nov 09, 09:10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home