Thursday, December 22, 2005

realli need to catch up

met up with my darling soys today.. haha realise i haf lots to catch up on.. sorry gals.. haf been so busy lately, dint put in much effort to find out more abt yall.. but today was realli refreshing.. gave me a shock when i found out abt how yal haf been.. hehe but hey.. i guess i managed to calm down after awhile.. i tink=x

i think i haf been too sheltered.. keep thinking we're as innocent as we used to be.. but i guess love makes pple do the weirdest tings.. anw i dunno if i made yall angry with all my advice.. but i realli want the best for yall loh.. n sometings, however difficult it may seem, need to be done and im sure we will all be there for u to support u.. but u realli haf to make the decision for urself.. like jas said.. dun shortchange urself.

this is smth i wrote jus a few days ago.. decided it still describes wat im feeling.. so shall share with whoever reads my blog..
my heart has turned cold, drained of all desire
i do not know wat im doing, nor my intentions in doing so.
i feel the cold closing in on me and i cry out to the heavens,
only to stop and ask: have i lost my voice?
o, who will listen to the cries of my heart, who will comfort the pain i feel?
do i haf to earn ur love? do i haf to gain ur favour?
is this wat the world has become? or is it jus applicable to me?

results r coming out soon.. sigh.. realli hope i can do well.. but bottom line.. i still hate uni life so jus cant wait to get this over n done with.. dunno how i will react to my results.. argh hate this waiting=/

1 Comments:

Blogger harshi said...

hunz..everything u said last night was perfect. i totally agreed. if onli i had the guts to take action. i need you guys around me all the time to knock some good sense into my head. haha. take care of urself gurl. dont keep ur worries to urself either. we'll BRAINSTORM! haha.

Thu Dec 22, 11:18:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home