Sunday, December 18, 2005

thank you all

today's sermon was extremely enriching. suddenli, my empty cup seems full again. indeed. christmas - or more appropriately put, coming of Christ - is abt hope, peace, love and joy. now i noe wat why im so depressed recently.. i lack all these gifts of God.

jus yest i was ranting abt how my boss is retarded n irresponsible. but in life, there is no such thing as fairness, as much as we wanna be treated fairly. its more abt how u handle things as they come.

hope: im jus feeling so fearful of my future. i dunno wat modules to choose, i dunno wat to major in, i dunno if i should continue in ew... so many "i dunnos" in my life, leaving me clueless, hopeless and full of fear. but in Christ, i noe that all tings will go according to His plan and as long as i protect my salvation, my future is confirmed. day dreaming no longer holds its charm since i alreadi noe wat my future holds, or who holds my future.

peace: i get upset really easily, i get upset when last min tings get thrown at me.. but with the peace of God, i hope to stop getting so upset and to take everything as a chance to grow n learn.

love: yes, i need to love those who make use of me, love those who hurt me, love those who do not even love themselves.. sigh tough job God has given us.. but since God can love us so much to give us his son, he will give us the strength to love others too

joy: argh.. this i desperateli need. to be joyful no matter wat the circumstance. to take joy in knowing that Christ as given us salvation, to take joy in knowing that He loves me no matter wat i do, take joy in knowing that even if i get scolded, its cos Christ loves me and he wants to disciplne me.

last pt.. God never chooses talent. he gives talent to those he choose. we may think we're inappropriate for hte job, but God nver thinks so because he made us this way and if he wants us to do the job, he must have alreadi given the strength.

to God be the glory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home