Thursday, January 26, 2006

wat is NUS?

haha i jus realise NUS means a flat headed squid.. so retarded.. so for those of us in NUS, i guess we've been overwhelmed by some squid.. haha okok i noe im dumb=p

i came a new realization recently.. n im thankful to GOd for opening my eyes. all of us face alot of problems in life: why is this happening to me? why m i so lazy? why do i haf so few frens? why m i not attached? why this why tt.. but after going thru sucha long time of feeling depressed tinking abt such questions.. i realise im jus wasting my time..

i wanna thank God (n the planning com) for the sermon on sun.. tt indo missionary realli reached to me.. why m i wasting my time tinking abt how miserable my life is when i should be spending tt time praying for those in need n being the prayer warrior i need to be?

this new insight has opened me up alot.. its a constant struggle to change my perspective but its worth it.. reminds me tt i need God.

sarah was toking abt service in church today. its not abt how high the ladder u climb cos when God looks from above, we're all at the same level.. tts nice to noe.. i haf to be humble or i will disappoint God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home