Tuesday, September 19, 2006

was in school yesterday.. then it rained when i was going to go home.. but since i had no one to eat lunch with in school i decided to just walk in the rain.. since it was not so heavy yet.

then in the bus i reached into my bag to take my mp3 out.. then guess what.. i brought my umbrella!!! so dumb huh.. totally forgot that i brought my umbrella then get myself wet.

then it got me thinking about how many of us actually walk into troubles in life, like exams, friendship problems, ready to face it on our own.. when all along we have Christ in our bag, waiting for us to call to him for help. if i had remembered that i had my umbrella i would have taken it out and walked into the rain with it, fully assured that i am protected. but how many of us actually remember about God?

dont walk into troubles without Christ again, it is horrible.

had a fruitful quiet time today. found out what my purpose in life was:
Personnel: Grace Wan
Target: God
Mission: To please God with my life
Instructions: draw near to God through Quiet Time, Obey His Commands, love His people, show Him appreciation

Mission Possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home