Thursday, August 17, 2006

i hate the air. my nose cant stop running. my eyes tear non-stop. my throat hurts. my head is throbbing. wonderful. just wonderful.

remind me never to have 8am lectures. i could hardly wake up this morning. in fact, i dint even want to wake up. throughout lecture i was half awake, nothing much got into my head. i felt so so so sick the whole day. i think my flu got worse cos i was awake the whole day.

met my 2nd tuition kid today. her house is soo scary. so small, so old. i think im weird. if i go into any house smaller than mine, i feel sick and claustrophobic. that's how i felt there. the lift was so old i was so afraid that it will drop. the area around her house had so many foreign workers and gangs. from the moment i got into her house, all i could think of was: what time am i leaving? horrible of me i know, but when you're sick, dabbing your nose every few seconds, you also do not welcome the idea of being away from home. i felt so sorry for her because i really did not have the mood to be patient with her. and her math is much worse than joy's. bad.

i don't think i am a risk taker. i hate changes but i like excitment. i guess that means that i like to do new things but i would prefer people i know to do it with me. is this a bad thing? i dont know. i once thought i need to be more of a risk taker. but that is a personality thing right? i cant really change who i am too. im still a home person. like to stay home and rest. like now.

i wanna pon school tmr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home