Monday, August 28, 2006

do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but be an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
my scripture memory for the week just slapped me in the face today. well done.

shant ask how i am going to survive with so many responsibilities anymore because i know that if You brought me into this, You will bring me out of this. i want to see You work in everything so that at the end i can lift my hands and worship You.

no one is perfect. to learn cycling, one must learn to fall. falling too often may make you wonder if you have done anything right at all. but when times like that come, i am grateful because they make me refocus and remember who i am serving. i have faced so many set backs in life, some i remember, some i cant. but in all of them i learn something. so i shall learn from this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home