Friday, October 06, 2006

it has been some time since i last posted here. but so much has happened in my life.

o but first, check this out. http://pic1.funtigo.com/valuca?g=25544746&cr=1
i have always loved clouds. they are such beautiful creations of God. silent, pure, sheltering us from the full blow of the sun, yet soft and comforting to look at. they are unpredictable and mysterious. no one can fully tell what shape they are going to form next. so beautiful!! i would not mind being a cloud, silently pointing others to the creativity of God, yet not as visible and no power of my own. just being a silent and inconspicuous vessel. must take more photos the next time i get on a plane =p

anyway, so many of my lectures have been about Christianity recently. and nothing good about Christianity has been said. Christianity is patriarchal. Christianity justified war. Christianity robbed women of their rights. sometimes i feel so upset after lessons. what have i been experiencing all my life? who was the one who disciplined me? who is responsible for the Grace today? i need to go to SBC soon and get my theological training asap. so i can get back and shoot my lecturers. or simply invite the holy spirit upon them. -whistles-

suddenly take a deep breath does not sound so comforting anymore. it can now be used as a death threat. choose the kind of death you want. the slow death whereby you kill your cells by inhaling the substances in the air, or simply stopping to breathe and die instantly. my eyes hurt, my back hurts, my lungs hurt, my throat hurts. i am dying. come on everyone. let us stop all driving activities and take public transport. or else i will be next on the orbituary: girl died of inhaling too much air.

ever since sem started i have started to hate thursdays and fridays. they are horrible days. tomorrow i have lessons from 10am to 4pm non stop, with a test at 12pm to 2pm. this means i have to eat in class AGAIN. then after my lecture ends at 4pm i have to rush down to give my tuition kid tuition. one hour travel. tuition starts at 5pm. lets just pray that she does well given the fact that i spent all my revision time on her. then after tuition ends at 7pm (in boon lay), i have to rush down to clementi AGAIN, for project meeting at 8pm and we will probably end around 11 plus. horrible. means i have to eat dinner in a rush too. explains my gastric problems huh. sigh.

i think this is my longest post so far. to all those i have been sms-ing, sorry to bother you. i really need an outlet. and thanks for bothering to reply me=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home