Thursday, November 09, 2006

16 more days to doom. 22 more days to freedom. A few seconds till class starts.

Tired. Slack. Sad. Anxious. Confused.

What am I standing on? Always thought I was standing on rock, because everyone else said so. Maybe its time to find out what rock I am standing on: Igneous? Sand? Metamorphic? I need to be sure of what I am standing on. This is no time to go through the motions without knowing why.

There are some things you need to let go off, but you know you cant.

Forgiveness is something that is difficult. Whoever said that forgiveness is for the weak?? If you can forgive easily, you can be God. Only cowards do not dare to forgive; only the foolish hold on to hatred.

Hope is something that needs to go, because you know that the longer you hold on to it, the more you think that you can have it. Let go before you loss out on everything else.

After thinking through (to all those who know what I am talking about), I guess I have to rephrase myself. I DO NOT mind if my husband cannot do housework. All I am asking for is equality. Does not mean that I am a woman so I must serve you Man. In my family, being a man brings you no privileges. Everyone is equal, just like in God’s family. My brother and my father have to do housework just like everyone else. The only excuse they have is that they do not do housework as well as womenJ. BUT I will mind if he does housework so well that he criticizes me for everything I do. I like to do housework. I just hate being expected to do it.

Strong words for an arts student. Oh well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home