Thursday, March 22, 2007

first comes the pimple outbreak. then comes the mood swings. then i start getting blur. now, im losing my appetite.

nope this is not the time of the month. its the time of the sem. really looking forward to when this is over.

losing my appetite this drastically is bad actually. hardly ate anything proper for any of my meals. feel like puking during each meal. only good thing i can think of is that after this im going to lose weight.

help. i am drowning. drowning in my workload. this is a good time to pray that i have the ability to split up into different bodies, like how sun wukong plucks out his hair and poof! so many of him comes out. then i can make one of me go do worship prep, one of me to do deviance proj, one of me to do race proj, one of me to do social psych proj, one of me to deal with small group, one of me to do housework, one of me to be my dad's assistant. and of cos, last two but the most important, one of me to sleep 24 hours a day, and the last of me to do quiet time and pray for the rest of us. yay! what a wonderful plan

personality tests say i am a dreamer. i agree with that. a dumb dreamer too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home