Tuesday, March 20, 2007

it feels good to have so much to do actually. to be constantly having something to do. like some kind of drug that keeps your mind off things.. only thing is that i am not taking this drug on my own free will. but i guess having so much to do and so many errands to run helps me to feel healthy =) walking around and sweating. hahaha. at least, i know that after all these i am really going to be so used to stress and expectations. its not going to be easy to be an adult.

but still, its tough trying to shake that feeling of tiredness, like how my mind can suddenly blank out and i fail to see that the car is swerving into the curb until my instructor grabs the steering wheel and shouts at me that i can fail for doing something like that. wonderful huh. i guess no one will dare to sit in my car even after i pass, especially when i am tired. hahahaha.

right now, grace is zombiefied. mind is blank. eyes staring straight at the screen and wondering how her fingers know what keys to press. her body tells her it it time to go to bed, but her mind (or at least the part that is semi awake) is telling her to finish the proj or she will fail terribly. oh well. this can be one of the decisions in life that vincent can talk about for refresh camp 07. to sleep or not to sleep. that is the question.

what is in a name, that a rose by any other name will smell as sweet.

i will admit that i am biased. as long as you catch my attention and tug at my heartstrings, you are my friend and i will protect you no matter what you do. if you don't, then i hardly notice your existence. is it just me? or does everyone else face this problem?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home