Monday, March 26, 2007

this is my third post for the day! surprise surprise! but i decided (thanks to sheng'en's reminder) that i must post this, to remind myself of what God has done and to encourage all you people out there who are still struggling.

quiet time has been talking about trust for the past, i dont know how long. never really got forced to apply it in my life. until today.

i have a level 3000 project due tomorrow. my first time doing a level 3000 paper and so i was totally lost and confused about what i am supposed to write. since it is due tomorrow, i decided to change tuition date. and my tuition kid's mom agreed so easily! wow. and ya the more surprising thing is coming.

for those who know me, i tend to worry very easily. but today i kept forcing myself to stop worrying and just let God take over. so i told God: you let me do sociology so please, take me through this paper. help me to finish this paper before dinner (although i was prepared to sleep late to finish this dumb paper). guess what. as i continued to write the paper, i got clearer and clearer about what i am writing and theories just kept surfacing. and i really finished the paper before dinner!!! wow. i never thought God will really answer my demanding prayer. but he did. he really understands that i have to finish the paper early so i can start on my next paper.

so here i am, giving him the glory due to him. lesson learnt: trust even when situations seem impossible.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

Tue Nov 11, 06:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home