Tuesday, August 14, 2007

i just lost my free day.. actually, i did not even have it in the first place.. *haha* i just did not check my tutorial slots properly. anyway, above is my timetable (lectures only).. tutorials will add more bulk to it.. so don't envy me too early.. i really dislike the 8am lecture thing..

this semester, im doing most of the lectures that i like.. after today's lecture, im more excited about the semester ahead! haha tamil is going to be so cool; the microbes lecturer is so funny; the social theory lecture is going to be so useful for my major. tmr is my early day. really hope i don't fall sick (like i usually do) for waking up so early. will be kinda lonely this semester. i only have friends for one module only for this semester, but i hope i will learn more this semester. God answered my prayer about exciting me. i just need to keep praying the other prayer items.. haha

sometimes things happen and i ask God why they happen.. i even have the tendency to blame myself for everything bad that happens (as if i have the power to stop it from happen =/).. but this time, although i know im to blame.. im glad it happened. i've changed my perspective after this incident, and im glad with the change.. i guess its never safe to insist on my opinions, especially since now i know that i change my opinions kinda easily..

lets pray that things work out this time round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home