Friday, August 17, 2007

the last baby bird has finally flown away. finally my family can relax and stop worrying about the bird. i guess the paper nest really helped. was playing with the baby bird today after i got home. put it in my hands and wanted to take a photo of it. but while i was playing with it, it suddenly flew out of my hand onto the ledge. i was so shocked! it looked to insecure, i really thought it would fall off the ledge to its death. haha but it did not, and it flew off from the ledge and never came back. i actually managed to video the bird making its first flight away from its nest! so cool =)

went to meet up with the 2 jo's from my jc class today at holland v. look at my half eaten xiao long bao.
anyway, after we left that place at around 9pm, we actually ran into maria and navin (another 2 of our classmates)!! such a coincidence you know, especially since navin is flying off next wednesday and joshua is flying off next monday and we all end up eating on the same street at the same time! really glad to meet up with so many old friends actually..

i have something very very grave to say. i am so sorry, joshua and joel, i lost the photos that we took. argh sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. next time, remind me to charge my camera before leaving the house.. =( for some strange reason, i thought i uploaded it onto my laptop, but i did not!! and now the photos are gone. so sad! i wonder if its a problem with my camera or my memory card. die la..

school is starting to take a toll on me. the non stop action on tue and wed is really tiring me out. i think my body is aging faster than my mothers'. i can actually fall sick from sleeping for 6 hours at night!! what a joke. i think i slept too much during the holidays.. must change back to the school gear. any more of this and the physical fatique can transform into emotional and spiritual fatigue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home