Wednesday, August 09, 2006

school is going to start soon. i wonder if i am looking forward to it in the first place. this break has been far too long, but constructive. never did so much housework in my life i think.

on the other hand, this sem is going to be very very very busy. i do not think i have time for any CCA again, since i have 2 tuition kids and driving. do not ask me why cos i am not too sure why i decided to kill myself either. i am praying really hard that i get the modules i want. or else everything might just get worse.

cheers to waffles and incomplete meals. this is going to be another fruitful sem.

daeh ym fo tuo uoy teg reve i lliw?

im going to miss mission trip AGAIN. somehow every year i want to go, someone tells me that i will get the chance to go the next year. but for 3 years now, my next year has just gone down the drain. here i am trying to push my exams so that they end as early as possible, and here they tell me that they leave on the day i end my last paper. in easier terms, i do not get to go again. BEST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home