Saturday, May 26, 2007

dint do well again 2nd sem in a row. really doubt if i can do honours. uni is so tough. but uni is precious, because this is where i spend the last few years of my education career. this is so scary, to think that i'll be working this time of next year, if i do not manage to do honours. i still do not know what i can do when i graduate!

its been a long time since i last felt depressed. strangely, now that i have nothing to do, i am depressed. things can get to me so easily. i am so depressed over my future now, suddenly do not want to do anything, not even full time. scared of everything. sometimes i just have the urge to call my mom and tell her i miss her and tell her to come home now. do not know what is wrong with me. perhaps not being able to buy things is bad for my emotional health. hahahaha

i have decided. i give up. i do not know what is going on. perhaps you're running from me. perhaps i did something to piss you off. but i am tired of having to guess and its time i let go.

goodbye my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home