Monday, July 23, 2007

school is starting, and i am really not looking forward to CORS.

called up the school administrator a few weeks ago and i got scolded for being stupid. for those of you who still do not know, i made a mistake and chose 3 modules wrongly over the course of my first two years in university and i only realized my mistake in the middle of my 4th semester. so, after calling the administrator, i only have one way out: that is to do 6 modules for the next 3 semesters, and kill myself. cant believe i was so dumb.

this sem, CORS is going to drain me and suck me dry. i doubt i'll have any points to go into the next semester.

sometimes, things happen that are unexpected and i go all crazy and lose my bearings. this is really going to take time.

hello my dear, welcome back. we missed you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home