Wednesday, February 08, 2006

grace oughts to be shot

i have sinned, i am unclean. i need God.

once again i have slandered and i pray that God is willing to forgive me again. my aunt sms me out of the blue yesterday tt she has decided to increase my pay to $15 per hour, which is much much more than wat i asked - $13. if she was realli out to cheat me then she wouldnt have bothered to increase my pay. furthermore, when i tutored my cousin yesterday, we were given the privacy i needed. none of her siblings came to disturb and we even had drinks and food during tuition. sigh i feel so black now. but i still dunno why she dint wanna give me wat i asked for in the first place, which is less than wat she is gonna give. but i dun want the extra $2 per hour la.. i also feel bad=/

yes yall can shoot me with scoldings..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

^&#@*$#@^#&$#@(@^@&$)#&@!!!!!!

We all get to learn.. that's the beauty of grace.

Wow can I ever say 'grace' to you without clarifying myself...

Wed Feb 08, 05:14:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

abundance. overflowing. right. into. our. mouths.

thanks for the treat!

Wed Feb 08, 05:34:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home