Saturday, August 12, 2006

this is the time in the year again when we have to face the deadly CORS. somehow, it was alot easier this year when going through all that bidding and stuff, because i remember the most wonderful thing that happened to me last sem.

You have alot of say in my life. somehow, only things that You want will happen. it is almost as if i have lost all control of everything. You seem to enjoy closing doors in my face and then opening another at the weirdest times. but hey. thanks. without You looking out for me from up there, i wouldnt have enjoyed so much blessings.

this year i have to conclude that i love CORS, not because of the program itself, but because it is one way where God reveals Himself to me so clearly i have to be blind to say He does not exist.

o i feel like dancing, its foolishness i know. but when the world has seen the light, they will dance with joy like we're dancing now.

north Thailand, here i come.

so i was doing up my timetable for my new semester. this is going to be a very busy semester. 2 tuition kids, driving, 4 soci modules (extremely heavy) out of 5 modules, worship leading, LDC class (or otherwise known as sunday school teacher), small group. and i wanted to learn guitar by the end of this year. darn

i have the slight suspicion that perhaps i have the warped desire in my subconsciousness to work myself to death. just so that i can numb all emotions and force myself to focus on what is more important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home