Wednesday, May 09, 2007

i am cursed!!!! oh no!!!

went to tuition kid's house today for tuition. sat down with her at 5.03pm. but she forgot to bring in my drink, so i let her go out to get it. she closes the door. then her horrible kid brother came over to attempt to open the door (he always does this to disturb his sister). but he could not open the door! his sister tries and i try. but it still could not open!!! the horror! tuition has not even started and im stuck in the room without the tuition kid!!

this is the second time already. the last time, i was stuck in the toilet! haha and my parents were in Malaysia, so we had to call my uncle down and i had to study for exams inside the toilet. this time, i am stuck in my uncle's house in his daughter's room! twice in 2 years! and with me alone in both times!! so i was stuck in there for 45 minutes, during which i had to try desperately to pry open the door, while my uncle scolded and shouted and hammered at the door. so scary. was so scared that he will get angry with me, since its his 2nd time having to get me out of a room.

what is wrong with me?? now im so scared of locking doors already. sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home