Saturday, February 11, 2006

to cry or not to cry...

how do u expect me to trust u when ur change in character is so drastic? first u say u wanna change n i wanted to believe in u n give u a 2nd chance. but within a few weeks u change so drastically!! n u blame others for ur change! wat on earth r u trying to do? not only r u causing hurt to us but also to ur own reputation. i realli pity ur frens.. because they do not see the real u. wat do u want me to do? believe in u again? how to? u have totally betrayed my trust n hope in u. to give u a 2nd chance? how to? how to give u chances when all i can remember is ur failure? i guess all i can do is jus shut up n pray. cos tts all i can do.

another ting.. i jus realise i haf gotten over alot of tings in my life without even trying=p thank god for healing powers. so comforted now.. able to see tings from a higher perspective.. why get so upset abt tings tt involve onli myself when there are people out there who need my prayers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home