Monday, February 27, 2006

feeling very drained today. like my entire life is gone.. there is no meaning to doing anything anymore.

was sharing with pastor richard tt day.. per month: i onli haf 1 sat left, 2 fri nites left, no sundays left. tuition is mon n wed so technically i onli haf tue, thu nites left, since all mornings n afternoons r spent in school. sigh. then now i've to spend time talking on the fone with the gals to encourage them n catch up with them. -tears- dunno how long i can last. i haf to call 3 pple per week n 2 hours each. i haf tons of readings to catch up with n 4 projects tt r super difficult n i haf not even started.

i haf failed miserably in all aspects. my studies r getting worse, i haf lost contact with so many frens i dun bother to count anymore, my church service is none existent, my family needs me but i cant give them anymore time cos i alreadi haf none left myself.. except those i use for sleeping n i jus realised i dunno wats going on in my gals lives. sigh wat m i supposed to do? for jus one week i study in church while the gals r playing games.. n i screw up cos some of them end up feeling lonely. so many demands, so many expectations, so many responsibilities.

im realli tired. bogged down, emotionally depleted. pastor richard told me to go find some way to relax. how? i dun haf frens i can talk seriously to, cos all r sooo busy, i dun haf activities tt i enjoy n can do to emotionally recharge myself.. i need help. i noe tt im doing all these for God, to train my trust in Him. but this is horrible. im drowning n i need help.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

hello darling(: its okay i still love you anyway. and don't worry, you're not a failure. you've done many things... just that you don't realise it.

(and you're very welcome not to call me tmr haha).

Mon Feb 27, 09:18:00 pm  
Blogger nawecarg said...

haha my dear nah nah i wont miss the chance to call yall.. haha since i dun get to talk to yall at all=p

Mon Feb 27, 10:51:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a true Christian! becoz you suffer for Christ... I want to say sorry to you, becoz I am one of them who make u suffer madly... but one thing to say.. You serve becoz you love them.. Love overcome all fear.. Sorry again...

Tue Feb 28, 12:12:00 am  
Blogger nawecarg said...

its ok la vincent.. its no one's but my fault.. =p i jus need to overcome alot of tings..

Tue Feb 28, 12:56:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey grace! Don't put so much pressure on yourself yeah? <333! -jas

Fri Mar 03, 06:31:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home