Friday, February 17, 2006

reflections

was just thinking thru things just now and i decided that i should post here.

GOd has indeed had His hand in my life. when i graduated from sec sch, i had no idea wat to do with my life. same thing happened after jc. so i just moved with the flow. but when i dint do as well as i had hoped in jc, everything seemed so wrong in my life and my future seemed so dark. i wanted science.. in fact i still want sci. my father wanted me to go into sci and everyone was so disappointed that i got into arts. haha i noe that alot of yall will shoot me for saying this. but in my family, no one does arts and arts doesnt have a specific job scope.. so its scary. so i was very very upset for some time.

God chose my modules for me, i dint want to do 3 outta 5 of my modules but now i have to say this: i love my modules! i get to do both sci and arts subjects. i get to study youth and childhood: how puberty affects a child, how it brings about physical and emotionally changes that can screw ur brain, how education is looked upon as a chore, how u can kill someone with simple poisons that u can make in ur kitchen etc. wow! every lecture amazes me n its hard to fall asleep. yall r rite. all that i learn can be used in my service to God, other than the poison ting i guess.. *hehe*.

realizing this has made me change my perspective drastically. being in uni, being in arts is God's plan, so i shall make full use of all opportunities to do research, to ask questions, to learn more so that i can serve God better in the future. studying is no longer a chore. in fact, now i do my readings with joy!! *haha* im crazy i noe..

getting a job is really tiring. but it has forced me to refocus and realize that in fact, i do not have a lot of time at all. i MUST finish all my readings and start on my 4 essays by next week. big goal, i agree.. but i haf a BIGGER GOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home